Today was, all in all, a decent enough day. Just a few little things that irked me. You know, those things that don't really matter much in the end but really cook your goose in the moment.
1. A kid in my class really likes to run: as in any time the door opens! Let's just say I didn't need to do any workouts when I got home.
2. Got a new phone with Boost Mobile...the phone number they assigned already belongs to someone else and she really didn't appreciate me calling.
3. A/C line in the house is clogged....not too thrilled with the process of cleaning it out. Glad we can get it done without 'calling the man', but golly what a pain.
4. Trying to plan our son's memorial service, but at least one of the songs I want played is being incredibly difficult for Josh to find/download.
On the upside, today was Mom's birthday and I got to spend some time with her and Dad.
Well, that's my nutshell. Hope you're doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment